She is such a little sweetie. She is always very serious about making a wish. This year, somebody told her to make a wish, and she thought for a minute and then started to whisper her wish into her cake.
One day I will ask her what it was.
Her main wish for her birthday (which she has been planning for months) has been to have her very own Razor scooter. It has been tough for her getting through the summer without one - she is the only kid on the playground who doesn't have one, so she has spent weeks borrowing and begging for turns. I was not sure we could make it to her birthday, but we did! She was thrilled.
I just love that look on their faces when they tear open the wrapping paper and realise that they are getting something they think is amazing. I just hope that as they grow up their wishes stay moderate and that I will still be able to make them happen, for as long as possible!
1 comment:
The OC Van Boerum's...lol! We are so glad we could come, we had a great time with you guys!!!
Post a Comment