Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kate's first haircut

Kate had her first haircut today!




As much as I love, love, love the mad curlies at the back of her hair, it was time for them to go. Goodbye, mad curly bits.



She absolutely loved getting her hair cut. She sat in the chair and looked at herself in the mirror and giggled almost the whole time. She loved being under the cape, and sticking her hands out from underneath to prove she'd still got them.



When all was said and done, Adam said that she looked like Willy Wonka, especially from behind. I said that she looks beautiful!



And more grown-up than I am used to.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

ADORABLE!

Kristie K. said...

Willy Wonka!!!

he needs to work on complementing girls....
I love it!

REGS said...

she looks adorable and so grown up with the new do! Love it!