Tuesday, April 4, 2017

House Report 16: Painting, painting, painting....

It seems like we have done nothing over at the house except for paint for weeks now. It can't have been that long but it feels like it.

After Nicholas threw a total fit about wanting to paint his room orange and black, the kids were guided to a limited palette of colour choices. The boys' room looks great, but we got it totally wrong on the girls'. It was supposed to be a pale purple but instead is way, way too pink. I honestly don't think I can live with it, and, as sick as I am of painting, I may have to go over and guerilla paint it a different colour without their knowledge.

The downstairs is done except for one difficult wall. The upstairs is done except for a couple of closets and the master bath. Once we are done with walls we can start on mouldings, and once we are done with paint altogether we can move on to floors. At this point it feels like it will never end!

No comments: