The kids were asked to be flower girls and ring bearers for Shara's wedding in January - which the girls were really, really looking forward to! Kate was asking for weeks about what she would have to do and when it was... as it turned out, what she had to do was walk down the aisle and look cute, so she managed that pretty well!
It was an evening wedding so I don't have too many great pictures. But here are my flower girls and ring bearers. Nicholas' ties are usually zipper ties and they usually last about five minutes before they're off so we weren't sure that he would tolerate a real tie for very long. But it stayed on for a respectable amount of time!
Somehow I didn't take many pictures of the girls with their flowers in their hair; this is one of the only ones. I think it's pretty funny that the none of the kids were looking at me at all! The only person who is looking is Shara!
We knew that Nicholas would tear up the dance floor. It's what he does!
But I was not expecting that Kate and Ellie would be demons on the dance floor! Ellie danced all night. She danced her shoes off, she danced her tights off, and she just kept going. I don't think she ever sat down.
When Kate was not taking selfies at the photo booth (which was a big attraction) she danced enough to dance a great big rip into the waistband of her dress. She was pretty energetic.
Between them they had a great time! Actually we all did. It was a really fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment