Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Angel baby and demon baby

Just look at this innocent, angelic, peacefully sleeping baby.



Most of the time Nicholas is an angel baby, and sometimes he is even an angel at bedtime. He goes to bed so easily, he just rolls over and sucks his thumb and is out in two minutes. Other times, though, he is an absolute demon baby. The demon baby hates bedtime, roars and roars, has to be picked up and calmed down, and we repeat the process until he is sufficiently exhausted to fall asleep for the night.

Last night the demon baby was on top form. Here's the proof.



He drove them ALL out to take refuge in quieter places.

2 comments:

Monique said...

I know I shouldn't laugh but...
Bwaahaahaa!!
I'll keep you in my prayers :)

Melissa said...

I always wondered what in the world they were going through to make this happen. It's so nice when they get a little older and can say, "Mommy, this hurts", or whatever. Poor guy. Poor you and the kids. This too shall pass...