Friday, September 9, 2011

A book at bedtime

or two, or three, or four...

Kate loves books. Every bedtime we have to read her a story, and often several stories. I will be in the middle of reading someone else's story when she will come and demand her story, or her second or third story, right then. Sometimes we even have to stop reading and accomodate her, or the noise level gets to the point that we just can't hear the story we were reading. She doesn't wait very well. Adam and Ellie are usually pretty easy going about it, fortunately!

Last night I found her asleep in my bed like this:



Clutching her books! How cute is that! This is my daughter for sure, and I couldn't be prouder.

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

atta girl!

Melissa said...

LOVE that!

Kristie K. said...

You should teah her to stack them on her nightstand ;)
Jeff will love that!