For every picture that worked out, there were three or four that didn't. But I took some pictures on manual settings that actually worked! I was pretty proud of myself.
First up, for Nana and Grandma, because you will not have seen them yet:
Nicholas is going to be a curly-top!
In the process of playing in dirt, Nicholas proves that he can stand up all by himself. Look, not holding on to anything!
He is an absolute doll.
Adam lost his other front tooth the other day - finally. The first front tooth went over six months ago, so he has an almost fully grown adult tooth in there and then a massive gap. It looks pretty funny.
I am amazed she stood still for this long. This is one of the pictures that didn't quite work, but there is no other one of her.
Her sister, on the other hand, would have happily posed for the camera all afternoon.
And now, I really must go and do some laundry.
3 comments:
I think Ellie and I are soul sisters. :D
Nice work with your manual settings.
Love these! What adorable children :)
Cute kids!!!
Post a Comment