The last week of school is always so fun. Nicholas hasn't done any work in days.
His teacher is amazing, we really love her! He has had the best experience with her for the last two years - TK and K. She always throws a big party on the last week of school and calls it Camp Kinder. They had a blast making crazy firework art, playing minute to win it games (Nicholas is a master with a straw and a pile of skittles and picked up the most of anyone in the class), and generally running riot for the last couple of days.
I don't quite know what I am going to do with myself next year when I don't have to volunteer in his classroom anymore. It has been so fun for both of us!
The day before the last day is the dance festival, which is always fun. No pictures of Kate this year, she was whirling around somewhere in the middle of the playground gathering peascods and I didn't get a good shot of her.
![]() |
| The infamous Kindergarten Octopus dance |
We didn't want Ellie to miss her last day of elementary school, so we sent them to school on their last day, even though we have to be in Utah at 8am tomorrow! So I pulled them all out at lunchtime, packed them into the car and off we went on a twelve hour drive, headed to Salt Lake for an MCO tour! It's a little bit crazy but we are going to make it work!
![]() |
| Last day of 6th grade |






No comments:
Post a Comment