We stopped in Kolob Canyons on the way down... Kolob Canyons is the unvisited and not busy top end of Zion National Park. It was well worth the stop in my opinion!
| When she was healthy, Ellie was an awesome little hiker, out in front of the group and setting the pace |
| 'Take a picture of me!' |
In the afternoon we went to the St George temple and did a tour of the tabernacle which was really interesting. We took it easy that night and drove home the next day.... and we got home just in time for Jeff to go to bed with a fever! So I'm glad we weren't stuck in Arizona when that happened!
We really did have a great week this week, even though I spent much of it wondering who was going to get ill next. Our next trip will have to be the Grand Canyon... I don't know when it will be, but hopefully we can make it there and back without there being a sick bucket involved!
1 comment:
I read them all and I'm not even grandma
Post a Comment