Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lake Gregory

This weekend we went up to the mountains to stay with some good friends at their cabin. I was scrolling back through blog entries to find when we had first gone there and I'm shocked that it was way back in 2008. (I've just spent some time re-reading entries from 2008 - the blog was funny back in 2008, and I had good hair. I'm not sure what's happened there... either to the funny or the hair...)

Anyway, we had a great weekend. We went swimming at Lake Gregory again, which we did on our first trip. The pictures of Adam and Ellie at Lake Gregory when they were little are some of my very favourites, and so in some downtime while Jeff and the big two were off having adventures in the lake I took some more, of Kate and Nicholas, hoping to re-create the magic.


 Nicholas is such a ham in front of the camera, it's hard to get a good picture of him!

 




 But I think I finally managed it.



No comments: