Kate loves her dress and beads but is not keen on the scratchy feathers.
Adam took some persuasion to be a gangster, but he eventually came around to my way of thinking. Two flappers and a clone trooper would not have nearly the same visual impact! Plus, I don't even think I know what a clone trooper looks like. In the end, his costume was super easy - just a hat really - but he's a very obvious gangster and he got lots of comments!
With everyone going for 1920s style, Nicholas had to join in the fun, and so he became a newsie.
We all went to the Halloween parade at school this morning - Adam's teacher said that if the little ones came in costume, they could walk in the parade too. Kate was thrilled at the idea, and loved walking in the parade with Adam. Her headband kept falling down around her eyes, it was pretty funny.
I am quite conflicted about halloween. I don't like it much, but the kids love it and they especially love having good costumes. After two years of minimal effort on my part it was kind of fun to pull together a themed group of costumes for this year. Though I do not know if I will ever do it again! A group of four is just too many. Unless you all have any good ideas....
2 comments:
So clever! The last photo is my favorite. They are absolutely adorable!
Next year, couple rolls of toilet paper and voila, instant mummies! :D
The kids look great!
Post a Comment