Monday, November 12, 2012

Transformation!

Last Saturday was the big chop. We went from this (just a reminder) to a smart little boy!


Nicholas did well in the chair to start with. But pretty soon he was moaning and saying 'ow, ow' even if he just saw the scissors.


He got pretty sad.


But the end result was so worth it! I cannot keep him clean, he is such a boy and dirt just sticks to him.  But at least now he looks tidy... one step up from dirty and untidy! I'll take it!


5 comments:

Our family said...

That first haircut on a boy is always so sad...but, then they look so cute and grown up!!

Megan said...

I love it!

Melissa said...

Very handsome!

Jennifer B. said...

What a darling boy!

Jean Taylor said...

What a transformation. I wish I had met my great nieces and nephews over the pond.