Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Six more days!!
We have six days of school left, and that means only six more days of making sandwiches in the morning. There is nothing I hate more than making sandwiches (except maybe folding socks). I cannot wait for the summer holidays, and nobody in this house is going to eat a single sandwich for two weeks at least. I am not sure what we will eat, but sandwiches are off the menu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is the second post today about folding socks. I like folding socks. Am I weird? There is something about matching them up and getting them all organized. Maybe I am weird. We are tired of sandwiches too. I know I won't be making lunches forever, so I try not to hate it too much, but we are sure stumped for variety over here. We only have two days left. How do you have six?
Amen and Amen.
Melissa, we don't get out until next Wednesday. I am counting down!
Yay!!! Summer will be here before we know it! Can't wait!
I know what you mean about making sandwiches, it drives me nuts...I didn't know I could get an aversion to such an activity. Enjoy the break !
Post a Comment