Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Confidence

Confidence is...



in the two minutes while your mother is putting the baby down for a nap, dragging a chair into the kitchen to enable you to eat Nutella with a spoon. Then, when your mother catches you at it, saying 'Don't take it away, ok? Don't say it 'no'. Don't say it' and blithely carrying on.

Confidence? Kate has it in spades.

3 comments:

REGS said...

Too cute! What a great personality! Having confidence when you are a middle child (I'm #2 of 4 girls so I know) will be very helpful to her as she gets older!

Maria said...

She is AMAZING! I really love her confidence. I feel like I have a couple of those spirits in my home as well.:) Keep up the great work of having patience in spades!

Melissa said...

Wow, she knew what you would think and she went ahead with it. Those are the times I guess you just have to snap a photo and blog about it! :D