Saturday, August 29, 2009

Does anyone know...

why my sidebars have all migrated to the bottom?

It's been two weeks and I can't figure it out at all.

Help!

6 comments:

REGS said...

It might have to do with your blog template. Hmmmm...If I could see the template I might be able to help. Let me know. And HEY...we should get together with the kids this week, when you're not shuttling them around to school all day ;-) Let me know if you need anything!

Melissa said...

I'm not sure. I guess you could try going back over all of your settings if you haven't done that already. It could be a glitch and things need to be reset. I wish I was a more experienced blogger. :(

Jan Dawson said...

It's something to do with your post "I thought this day would never come" - that's the one that's messing everything up. If you look at any of your other recent posts alone it's fine, but if you look at that particular post, or your main page (where it appears a few down) it's messed up. It must be too wide to fit - maybe one of the pictures? - and therefore is pushing the sidebars off the page and to the bottom.

Actually, I noticed there are a few extra lines at the bottom of that post and some weird code in there. So I'd go back into editing that post and delete all the space after the last line, and that might fix it.

Maria said...

wish I could help but I am a total nerd when it comes to things like this! I had to post about 10 times before someone told me how to post a picture. :)

allypally said...

Jan - THANK YOU!!! How lovely to hear from you, and thanks for knowing how to fix it! I'm just floored that you even knew I had a blog!

Jan Dawson said...

Yes, there goes my secret identity as a blog stalker... Just kidding - I think you must have posted a link to it on Facebook a while back or something.

But you're welcome. It's great to "stay in touch" with you guys by following your adventures on your blog.