Look at this!! He is not clinging to the side of the pool, or clinging to an adult. His feet are not on the floor! He is FLOATING!!! I have spent what feels like most of the summer trying to explain to him that his floaties will keep him up in the water, and it is actually safe to let go, but as soon as I start talking about it he gets a vice-like grip on whatever he is holding on to for dear life, and totally refuses to let go. And then yesterday, he just did it all by himself.
Just for good measure, here's Ellie showing off her floating skills. They are considerably more advanced.
And here's how Kate enjoys the pool. I'm not sure enjoys is the right word. Mostly she endures the pool. We all take it in turns to climb out and shove her pacifier back in while trying not to drip all over her. I'll take her in one day... maybe...
4 comments:
Hurray!
It's a proud day...one my mother never got to enjoy.
So funny! Your kids are adorable!
Hip Hip Horray!!!! I wish I could have been there to see it!
Post a Comment