Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...



Ellie turned four today! I can't quite believe that my little girl is four. Three is still a toddler, but four most definitely is not. Ellie knows this too... she announced this morning that four is a big girl, but then later on this afternoon when being asked to do something that she didn't want to do she changed her mind and said that four was still little... four is old enough to play the system, it seems!

She got some great presents... Kristie gave her a dance leotard and Megan made the most fabulous tutu. Accessories were provided by Auntie Stef. She loves them all, and when everyone had gone home she spent the evening dancing around downstairs, and carried on upstairs when she was supposed to be in bed. I'm not sure I should be encouraging her prima donna tendencies, but she certainly has everything she needs!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute. Four! When did that happen? Can you please move back to the ward so we can see you more often? :D

REGS said...

So cute! I've loved having her in Sunbeams! She's such a sweety!

Julie said...

It looks like Ellie had a fabulous day! So sorry we missed it, we thought about her the day before and realized the day after we'd forgotten to call, doh! We'll try and get a call in tonight so we can wish the queen a very happy and very very belated birthday!

Carrie said...

I love ellie!!! She is such a girl, and it is sooo cute. You need to check my blog again, I did something for you!

Tiffany J said...

That is SO cute! Happy Belated Birthday Ellie!