Adam started Kindergarten! Here he is with the obligatory backpack. I am really not sure why he needs a backpack, because all he puts in it is his lunchbox, which has its own carrying strap and didn't need its own backpack all last year. Anyway, it seems to be the law that all Kindergarteners need a backpack, so he has one.
Last year while Adam was away at school Ellie attended Star School. It's all in her head, but it looks like Star School is going to be an important part of our lives this year too. She does a lot of drawing and watercolouring in the mornings and calls it Star School. And she wears her tutu on her head. Because she can.
I noticed the other day that Kate is developing a flat spot on the right side of her head, so she has been promoted to hanging out in the exersaucer instead of the playmat, to keep the pressure off her head. She's still a bit little for it really, but needs must. Sometimes she LOVES it...
sometimes she is not so sure...
but mostly she does ok!
5 comments:
Ahhhh. The backpack. It appears to be a right of passage. Well, that and a first attempt at helping keep the little cuties' school papers organized. How handsome Adam looks!
Ellie. What a cutie. I just love that she wears her tutu on her head.
Kate looks like a happy baby! Yay for you!
I've had the exact same thought about backpacks and little kids ?! He looks so sweet though.
I love Ellie, I wish I could meet her, I think we'd be friends, she's my kind of girl !!
Little Kate, what a honey. She'll thank you one day when she has a beautiful round head !
Adam looks so cute ready for his first day of school.
My Kim use to put her laundered under panties on her head as a little decoration. I am happy she grew out of that one.
Kate's eyes are so big. Love them.
So cute! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! And Kate is getting so big and keeps getting prettier and prettier!
Kate is so adorable, what a beautiful smile! Adam looks too cute and grown-up, can you hardly believe he's actually in school? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment