Katherine Isobel Van Boerum arrived on Tuesday 12th May, at 1:43pm. She was 19 inches long and 6lbs 11oz... a tiny little cutie!
Jeff and I have been predicting the 12th for about a week now, for no other reason than it is 6 days after Jeff's birthday and 6 days before mine. However, I will take her cooperation as a good sign that she is going to be cooperative generally! (Clutching at straws I know, based on my previous experience with baby girls, but a mother can dream...)
18 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SOOO Happy for you all! She really is beautiful, and I love the name! I am so surprised how fast you picked a name. I wasn't expecting to hear that you had picked one for another few weeks! Good job! So happy for you, really! Please call if I can bring you a meal. Do you like chicken? I can make chicken anything...I'll be calling you to find out.
we are so happy for you!!!! happy happy happy!!!!! and love the name...classic!
so, i don't care what you say, i am coming over to take some newborn pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) she is gorgeous!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! We are Thrilled for you! Name is darling! Wish we could be there to see her and help out....
What an adorable family!!!!
She really is stunning, and i miss her already :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! We are SOOOOOOOO happy for ya'll! She's just beautiful! We wish we could be there with you. Much love to all the family!
Congratulations! She is so cute! What a wonderful family!
Ah! She looks so cute! I love her name. Sometime you'll have to tell us some of the runners up. :) Love your family photo too! How fun! Hope you get some sleep very soon.
She is SO beautiful, Alex! Love the name - Katherine is a favourite of mine as well. You're little family is perfect!! Love to you - hope you have a smooth recovery and adjust to having three!!
She is beautiful and looks so much like Ellie. What a great looking family.
I love the name.
Congrats! And hopefully you get some sleep soon in nights!
Congrats and I'm soooo excited for you guys!
I am so happy she has arrived..I've been checking your blog all week in case!! Love the name, very classy.She is beautiful. Good luck with the upside down timings....we've just been through it..remember there is light at the end of the tunnel, she will eventually adjust !! Congratulations to you all xxx
Oh My gosh! Congratulations! I can't believe how cute she is and how happy you must be to not be pregnant anymore. I love the name and can't wait to read how life will go from here on out! Congrats, again!!!
Congratulations!!! I knew she was a girl. She needs to give Ellie a run for her money. I am so excited for your little family. I love the name Kate, it is so cute. I hope all is going well at home. congrats.
congratulations!! she is absolutely beautiful. And you went with a great name, its always been one of my favorites.
Alex, she is beautiful. I am so excited that you have another girl and that we did it again with having babies 5 days apart. I cant wait to meet her.
Our congratulations...wonderful for you to have a healthy girl, and one that's half the weight of anything I managed to deliver! Jealousy! Wishing you lots of sleep and great adjustment for the sibs...you're in our thoughts!
She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment