I know this is not the most orthodox method of checking her weight, but I wanted to see if she was gaining so yesterday I popped her into a mixing bowl and put her on the kitchen scale... she was up to 7lbs and half an ounce!
The pediatrician said that as soon as she was back up to her birth weight I could let her sleep as long as she wanted at night... this would work if only she actually wanted to sleep at night! We will get there eventually...
9 comments:
Dang she is such a cutie!!! We cannot wait to meet her...adn see you guys too :)
She is so adorable!!! Getting cuter by the day...and she was already so cute! I love to hear updates! Thanks!
oh my gosh she is the cutest ever! so...next tuesday for pictures??? does that work for you? :) i'll call you!
She is a cutie!
Oh Alex Kate is so cute! Hopefully we can meet her soon. I can't believe she has gained so much. she needs to give Kaylynn a lesson in weight gain. I love your weight method. Very cute.
Nah, don't feel bad - we got a Wii Fit last year, and thats what we use to weigh Isaac :-)
That is too cute! Way to go snapping a photo too! Can't wait to see her. I may need to invite myself over!
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! I am happy for you that she seems to be gaining. Isn't that the best feeling?
that is such a cute picture of her.
My Mom use to take us to the grocery store and put in in the fruits and veggies scale to weigh us.
Post a Comment