Having failed spectacularly at all my resolutions from last year, this year I just didn't make any. Apart from thinking that maybe I should drink more water. That's about it.
I don't really think that counts as self-improvement, so maybe I should say I haven't made any... yet. I will give it some more thought. If I ever get around to it.
Clearly this is going to be another over-achieving year.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I've never liked goals, resolutions, or anything of the sort.
I always figure I've got so much that I already want to do better that theres no need to try and come up with more for the list. Instead I now track lots of the small chores and things I *ought* to be doing, and mark them in a spreadsheet each day, to keep myself accountable, if only to myself. (Let me know if you want a copy of my excel file to do it yourself.)
On a similar note, this just popped up over on parenthacker:
http://www.parenthacks.com/2009/01/instead-of-new.html
Alex, you are cracking me up!
Post a Comment