Yesterday Jeff laboured heroically all day laying carpet in the children's bedroom, and with that, we can call it done! I heroically watched him all day, and downstairs, unbeknownst to us, Adam was also working hard building traintracks with all the pieces of trimmed carpet. This picture is a pretty accurate depiction of life in our house the last couple of weeks while we've been working on the bedroom - Ellie has spent most of her time sacked out in front of the tv, while Adam spends hours playing games he has invented himself. He spent a long time arranging those train tracks.
Jeff did an amazing job on the children's room. He has worked like a Trojan, and in just 9 days (our shortest house project ever!), has totally transformed it. Ever since Adam was born I've wanted to decorate a children's bedroom... I can't wait to get going on this one!
9 comments:
Jeff did such a great job!
That looks incredible. Does he hire out (in other states?)
hooray! it looks amazing, I can't wait to come and see it!
Nice work! Let the decorating begin! Since you've started and ended a home renovation project within 365 days of starting it, I don't know if I can relate to you anymore...We're notorious, at least amongst ourselves, for the unfathomably high number of half-completed "improvements," which are just really eyesores and embarrassments.
Wow. This is totally impressive. He did such a great job!
Looks great!!! How awesome that he put that room together so quickly! We would love to come and see it sometime :)
so any luck on finding a way to get those children's book pictures printed?? I told Brad about your idea...I may copy you some day! :)
You've been tagged! Go to my page to know what I'm on about. Love ya! I know, I'm so American!
Come swimming with us tomorrow at 1:30ish. Let me know.
Post a Comment