So, this morning we're moving on. A (small) wall came down last night, another one needs to come down, and then last remaining ugly popcorn ceiling in our house will come tumbling down. Given that Jeff is in charge, I am confident that it will only be the popcorn that tumbles and not the ceiling!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Popcorn Dropping!
When a fit of madness comes over me, I make Ellie a dress. When a fit of madness comes over Jeff, it is entirely a messier, dirtier and more dangerous thing. In a fit of madness yesterday morning he proposed renovating the children's bedroom. Somehow I agreed. Halfway through emptying out their room and throwing all their toys in the attic I could see what a gargantuan task it would be and tried to change my mind but he said it was too late.
We had reached this point - carpet up, baseboards stripped off - when Adam came in and said 'When are you going to be done, Mummy? It already looks great!' Bless him. So easily satisfied. He's going to make some lucky girl a very cheap date one day.
So, this morning we're moving on. A (small) wall came down last night, another one needs to come down, and then last remaining ugly popcorn ceiling in our house will come tumbling down. Given that Jeff is in charge, I am confident that it will only be the popcorn that tumbles and not the ceiling!
So, this morning we're moving on. A (small) wall came down last night, another one needs to come down, and then last remaining ugly popcorn ceiling in our house will come tumbling down. Given that Jeff is in charge, I am confident that it will only be the popcorn that tumbles and not the ceiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Am I really going to be the first one to say it? Let's just hope, given your last post, that popcorn's not the only thing dropping in appropriate places!
wow you guys are true weekend warriors!!!!!!
Post a Comment