Monday, October 31, 2016

Family Pictures!

We recently had our family pictures taken. I had booked it and then realized that we would be in Utah that weekend, so I had to reschedule. My options were mid-November, or five days later. So I scrambled to pull outfits together in time. It's not the most imaginative colour scheme but it's what I could do!

Here's a couple of the fun ones!



I usually don't enjoy getting family pictures back, because I'm too hopeful that they will all be fabulous and of course they never all are. I'm too critical and I always think that the kids don't look like themselves. But I love these! They were all fabulous! Nicholas' personality really shows through in these pictures (it's not hard, his personality is pretty big!). Here we have his 'I will not smile' face...


 ... quickly followed by his 'Smile until you look totally manic' face. I love both these faces!


I quite like this one. I like to think we look as if this could be our front door. I know that we don't, but wouldn't that be an amazing front door? And we're officially looking for a new one.



3 comments:

Monique said...

What a gorgeous family!! Seeing you in the pictures makes me miss you lots! I so wish we lived closer.

shari berry bo-berry said...

LOVE! These are so cute! That last one is the money shot!!!! And good luck house hunting!!!

Our family said...

SO darling!