After ten days that included a lightning fast trip to Utah and back, a severe case of man flu, a child off school for three days with a fever and sore throat, another child off school for four days with strep throat and throwing up (because that's what she does when her fever hits 100), what can I say? It's a no-sew year for Halloween costumes!
Here we have the crew - Dr Who, a spider witch, and a gangster and his moll.
The spider witch is recycled from last year at Ellie's request.
Kate is wearing the flapper dress that I originally sewed for Ellie back when Adam and Ellie were the gangster and his moll... Nicholas's costume essentially consists of his Sunday suit plus a hat and a violin case. So simple, but he loved it! Once I had explained to him why he was carrying a violin case he didn't want to put it down. That child will play guns with anything.
Adam's costume jacket is so big that it will last him for several years. We'll see how long his Dr Who fan stage lasts, but I suspect that we will be seeing this costume again in the future! Yay for recyclable costumes!
Friday, November 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment