Friday, February 12, 2016
Done!
This is the little message that appears on my watch when I've finished my daily run... but today is a little different. Today I really did it!
Today was my last day doing the Couch to 5k running program... after a couple of false starts early last year, then getting almost half way done before getting sick and giving up for about four months, then restarting it all again... I ran my last training run! So instead of going from couch to 5k in ten weeks like you're supposed to, it has been more like ten months. But I'm done!
Actually I don't think I am running a proper 5k. My pace is really slow... old ladies on walkers could probably hobble past me faster than I actually run. But still! I'm running for about 35 minutes
most mornings. I'm hoping my pace might start to improve, if I keep it up.
The last time I was running regularly my route was the Inner Circle at Regent's Park... it's been a long, long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment