Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Not moving!

So I think it is apparent that Jeff does not want to move just yet.


He put new shelves up on Ellie's side of the room, which has eased the problem somewhat. But I maintain that the problem is still pressing - one shelf is full already, with just the stuff that didn't have a home before. That top shelf is going to buy us about six more months.... and then my need for new bookshelves will become too great.

We will see what happens.


2 comments:

Board Nerd said...

And what about all the books you've got at mum and dad's? Do they count in this desperate equation? If so, I'm afraid Jeff is beaten... Or the first step in any recovery program is to acknowledge you have a problem. "My name is Alex and I can't stop buying books" etc etc.

allypally said...

I am also maintaining that I don't have a problem.