Jeff says I need to give him some good reasons why we need to move before he'll consider it. I have plenty of excellent reasons.
Here's one.
Here's another.
Here's another.
Here's another.
Here's another.
Here's another.
I'M OUT OF ROOM ON ALL THE BOOKSHELVES. I didn't even take pictures of the boxes of books under my bed or in the attic. It's fast approaching a crisis.
My trusty kindle is the only reason - the only reason - that we haven't had to move yet.
2 comments:
Well, pretty soon you'll have a pre-teen who gets sheepish and wants privacy for dressing. Do you have that yet? And the books need a home. Definitely. :D
Think what you will be doing to yourself if you move....Right now your entire home has been 'Jeffed', with the associated dust, chaos and disorder.
If you move, he will have to start over. Though if you are SURE you want to move, the potential for more sledgehammering indoors might be a way to sell moving to Jeff.
Post a Comment