Christmas was great!
Everyone had a good day.
Ellie loves her new bike... she looks so cute tooling around the neighbourhood on it.
Kate was so easy to please. She loved everything she opened.
In just about every picture I took on Christmas morning there is some portion of Nicholas playing with his favourite toy - a little wooden car carrier. He sat on the floor and played for hours - literally!
And to cap it all off, is there anything better than a two year old in a mik-mik (Christmas) hat? Why no, there is not.
We had a great Christmas and we hope you did too!
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas. Everyone looks so happy!
We love Christmas! Everyone was pretty happy at our house. My favorite Christmas was when I got my bike in Junior High. I rode it all the time. Glad you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment