The swimming costume indicates that she was intially going for the ballerina look (swimming costume = leotard in Ellie's world) but she clearly got distracted along the way. Please note the shoes on the wrong feet as the finishing touch.
Most days involve at least four outfit changes. This was one of her best ever.
9 comments:
That outfit is awesome! :) Looks like you have your hands full!
Way too funny! She and Emma need to get together!
Holy Gwen Stefani! Proud moments!
Oh Alex! That is precious! These types of pictures are my favorites when I look back on them. Heather used to go through the whites in the laundry basket. She'd put on her dad's athletic socks, a t-shirt and his BVD briefs! It was hysterical. Jenna was all about how many items of clothing she could wear at once. I just love it!
I Love it!!!
And your stools look fab in the background....sorry I haven't come by sooner, i think we are just now getting better.
This typically shows that Ellie has English blood in her. The combinations you get over here are just abominable! xx
OMG, LOL Adorable! I love those pictures. She is going to hate it when she gets older but SO CUTE!
I think our girls would get on so well, they already share a flare for fashion! Colette and Annabelle like to relax in their swimsuits of an evening, outside temperature is irrelevant !!I love your kids, they are full of character, hope we get to meet them someday !
Whoa! is all I have to say.
Post a Comment