So I am honestly not sure how or why I stopped keeping this blog up to date. I think it was a combination of factors - I started working more which means less time, both to do interesting things and to document them, and I am pretty sure that nobody reads it anyway. However, given that I currently (April 2020) have loads of time on my hands, I am going to attempt to get us up to date with some of the things that have been happening since I last posted. Part of the problem right now is that we are in the middle of a horribly painful switch from a desktop to a Mac, so just as soon as I have taught this wretched computer how to find twenty years of photos (which are currently inaccessible to me) then I will be back with some new posts!
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment