Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Spring Break

We did almost nothing for Spring Break this year, and it was lovely. I really enjoyed the break! On our very last day, though, I decided that we had better do at least something and so I dragged all the kids off to the Getty. We've been to the Getty Villa quite a few times (though probably not since Nicholas was born) but it's been years since we went to the big Getty.

Everyone got to choose one gallery that we had to go see. Adam picked Egyptians, Kate picked sculpture, Ellie was happy to go anywhere, and Nicholas wanted to see a Rembrandt, which surprised me somewhat! I asked him if he knew who Rembrandt was and he said yes, but who knows....

Planning our assault on the galleries
We stayed just long enough for everyone to get around their chosen gallery and then Adam was all pictured out and pushing to go home.



 We will be back, sooner rather than later! It was a nice day out.

No comments: