She cheered up after lunch when she got to play frisbee on the lawn.
We went in and toured the mission - it was really well kept and pretty. I think I'm going to make a family goal to see all 21 missions. We're at 3, and the three we've seen are pretty well all still there and not just piles of rubble, which makes it more interesting. So we'll see how many I get to before we give up... I told Adam that we'll go see his mission (La Purissima, way, way up north) for definite this summer!
After the mission we drove just a little way further up the road and went to the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden. It was gorgeous! Totally worth a visit. The kids had a great time climbing all over the rocks and trails. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, not too hot, and perfect for a walk in the woods. With no rattlesnakes - a major bonus!
| Kate has one baby tooth and one almost fully grown adult tooth in the front... so funny |
No comments:
Post a Comment