Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ten years of Ellie

I have about a million pictures of Ellie when she was little.

 
She was a lovely baby, once we got past the first few months. She was a very loud baby to start with. I didn't let other people hold her much, I was fairly sure that nobody liked her except me because she was always yelling and screaming about something. (In my sleep deprived state that made sense to me... I hope I was wrong!) She was forceful and determined from the very start!


It wasn't till she was about one that there were indications that she was going to have HAIR. Of course she had hair, it was blonde and kind of straight, but from one to about three her hair got steadily more and more curly and spectacular.

 


She and Adam were a twosome for a long time, always together and always getting into mischief together.

And then the twosome became a threesome...


And all of a sudden, with a new baby in the house, she looked a lot more grown up.


She started to do big girl things like start school, and lose teeth... lots of teeth!

 

And she just kept growing, and growing. It's so interesting to see how she has grown and changed. The next few years are going to be fun! But my sweet cuddly baby is still in there somewhere. As well as the baby who roared and yelled and made the world work the way that she wanted.


Happy Birthday Ellie!

1 comment:

Kristie K. said...

I've been thinking about Ellie! Loving all those pictures! I remember so many of the photos! We love Ellie! Happy Birthday from the Kerr's