Adam turned ten earlier this month. Ten! I am not quite sure how this has happened and how he is this old....
In my head he and Ellie are still running around at this stage... at the time it seemed like this stage was going to last forever! They were toddlers together for so long that this stage is imprinted on my brain.
But somehow they are not still at this stage, and instead there are two other little ones running around at this stage. Somewhere along the way this happened:
And then teeth started falling out:
And somehow my baby is not a baby any more.


3 comments:
Fabulous pictures Alex. Wish I could get to set him and all of you more often. Twice in nine years isn't too bad, right?
Having Sarah come back has made me realise how much I've missed my colonial émigré sisters.
Did Jeff grow a moustache or did nefarious forces keep the face fuzz at bay...? No evidence has been forthcoming apart from day one.
He is such a handsome boy! I find myself saying hello to your kids and then remember they don't know me! We should do something about that!
He is a darling boy, Alex!
Post a Comment