This year was a minimal effort year for me. So minimal that I tried to get away with not making anything, but the two Dorothy costumes I borrowed didn't fit Ellie and so I ended up sewing hers.
So this year we have a purple dragon:
Every single one of the children has worn this at the age of three. And they've each been totally cute in it!
A princess (note the pose. This is her 'picture pose'. She once stopped climbing up a rope ladder jungle gym to do this pose for a picture):
If I was creative I would have come up with a cute pairing of a dragon and a princess, but the only one I could think of was the paper bag princess, and there was no way Kate would agree to wear a brown paper bag when she could be a princess. She's been wearing the princess hat around the house for a week at this point.
Dorothy:
And Iron Man:
I tried to persuade Adam that he and Ellie were a matched pair this year. I told him he could be 21st century Tin Man, and he just gave me The Look and said 'Yeah. A highly, highly, highly specialised tin man.' Whatever works!
Happy Halloween!
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the costumes! Easy is best, right? I spy a familiar princess dress. So glad it is being loved! :D
Post a Comment