Nicholas turned three on Sunday! In the days leading up to it he would talk about his buffday, and then since then he'll tell you 'I had a buffday! And some presents.'
Both boys have birthdays that fall very close to Christmas, in October and November, and as they get older they are probably going to suffer for it, because I can't come up with lots of great ideas for presents that close together. But at this age it was easy! Trucks, trucks, trucks and a book about trucks.
Adam and Ellie had been building legos all over the living room floor, so Nicholas took his trucks off to the kitchen table and played with them for absolutely ages.
And at bedtime I found them all securely parked in the rolltop desk in the bedroom. Possibly my favourite thing about his birthday! This just really tickled me.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a happy day!
He is so darling!
Post a Comment