We had a great time (I say 'we' in the sense of our particular family. My poor friend Megan came without her husband and had probably the worst camping trip of her life. She dealt with explosions of every kind of bodily fluids from each of her three children; including a 2am puking session in her tent. NIGHTMARE!)
Poor Megan's experience aside, we really did have a good time. Adam just loves the outdoors, and loved the slingshot that Jeff provided. Hours of entertainment. Literally, hours. I hardly saw him!
Ellie loved the tent, and loved rearranging sleeping bags and tidying. Which I loved!
Kate loved Emilee; she turned Emilee into a surrogate older sister and was attached to her side all weekend.
Fortunately Ellie turned Kaylee into a surrogate younger sister so it all worked out!
And Nicholas loved it all. Especially the dirt.
It is always good to get away as a family!


3 comments:
Where did you go? I love the family picture and the picture with Nicolas in the dirt. :D
Melissa, we were just a few miles up the road from girl's camp. San Bernardino National Forest.
This looks like a great trip!
Post a Comment