So this week, I turned this
into this
and this
into this!
I may have gone a little bit overboard on the cherries... but of everything I have ever made or preserved (which is admittedly not a whole lot) the cherry pie filling is a winner. Everyone likes it. And cherries were super cheap this week and I could not resist! It is good for two years and although it looks like enough for a small army I am confident that we will get through it.
4 comments:
I wish I liked tomatoes! My dad and Kelly's dad both grew tomatoes and they looked so good. I've just never liked them plain. The cherries look divine!! Are you selling your wares? I bet you could open a shop! xoxo
Great job! Canning is such a huge project to take on!
WhaHOO! Way to go Alex, you are amazing. Glad to know that the cherry pie filling is good for two years.
Great job following the prophet and getting your pioneer canning going on. So righteous!
No, seriously. It will take a world-wide catastrophe for me to even consider this.
Post a Comment