Katy-ba-matey (it's what she calls herself) turned three on Saturday, and we celebrated on Sunday with cake and presents. She was thrilled with everything she opened.
She was so cute, she got so excited when everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her that she covered up her face and just kind of quivered in her seat:
Although we haven't made it out to the playground with it yet, I think she is going to LOVE her big girl bike.
On a side note, I thought that there was not much I could do about spending every Mother's Day in the kitchen making birthday cakes - I made both Jeff and Kate's yesterday - but I have decided there is. I am switching us to English Mother's Day so that I no longer have to slave away in a hot kitchen on Mother's Day. Not only is it in March so it will be cooler, there are no birthdays in March so no cakes to make. Genius. Now I just need someone to tell me when it actually is! Actually, I need someone to tell Jeff when it actually is. English friends, I am counting on you! He's going to need several weeks notice, every year...
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here's what I found... 2013: 3/10, 2014: 3/30, 2015: 3/15, 2016: 3/6. That should take care of the next four years. :D
Melissa! Thank you! That's great - I will put them on next year's calendar and I will hold Jeff to it!!!
Post a Comment