but she also spent some time on making Christmas lists for Jeff and I.
She told me she was going to make a list of things she thought I would like, and asked me to check the box if I wanted it.
Here's her list:
Prfyoom (perfume)
Pone Tayls (pony tails)
Fabric
Neclis (necklace)
Ring
Decuradid Piloe (decorated pillow)
Noo Shreat (new shirt)
Noo pants
Noo watch
She looked so disappointed when I did not check Decuradid Piloe that of course I had to tick it anyway.
And then I asked her to make a list for Jeff. Really I wanted to see if she knows him as well as she clearly knows me.
Here's what she thinks Jeff would like for Christmas:
Deodrinte (deodorant)
Her Jell (hair gel)
Hat
Bellt
Musosnr (Massager)
Sou (Saw)
Hamr (hammer)
Glasis (Glasses)
Does this child understand her parents or what. If I could put Decuradid Piloe on my Amazon wish list I so would.
Also yesterday, she knocked out her wobbly tooth on Nicholas' head. So he has a nice crescent shaped bite mark on his forehead and Ellie looks like this...
3 comments:
Great Picture Ellie!
I love that picture of the turkey, it's gorgeous. It needs to go in a frame immediately. Love her lists too, so brilliant. Love how deodorant was at the top of Jeff's list ha ha ha !!
I love the translation skills the littles keep sharp for us...
Post a Comment