This is, believe it or not, a 3D image of the baby... most of the 3D pictures we were given were truly scary, this one looked like the most normal. Even though it doesn't much look like a baby!
More traditional views of the next member of our family at this stage in his/her life, due 16th May 2009. We didn't find out the gender, so don't ask us!
Adam was quite excited to go to the ultrasound, he said that he couldn't wait to see what the baby was doing today, and after Ellie was told that she couldn't stand on her chair to see she decided that she didn't like babies any more and announced loudly, several times, that she didn't want to see any more babies.
We're taking bets on boy or girl... let your best guesses fly!
11 comments:
Garren is guessing boy
Kristie is guessing girl
can't wait to find out!!!!
Congratulations! I prefer the traditional view, as the 3-D one is a bit scary. I still can't make out the baby in it. I'm not going to bet on the sex, as I never have a clue about these things. Sophia wants ours to be a boy, so she doesn't have to share a room with a baby. Chloe wants a boy, so James has someone to play with. Odds are that one of them will get their wish! So happy for you and Jeff! xx
that is always so exciting to SEE your baby on screen, isn't it? wow...I love seeing those pics! ellie is such a little spitfire...i love her! she was so cute in primary on sunday...what a doll, and that dress was gorgeous!
Hi! I'm not here to guess; I'm here to say that I love your blog, and um, you are a writer! It is very fun to read!
Congratulations! I think you will have another boy. Don't ask why I am just throwing it out there! We are thrilled for your family!
I say a boy!!!! We are so excited for you guys, especially since Rob thinks we need to work on catching up to you guys now...thanks a lot!!!
What?! Congratulations!!!
So happy for you :)
Couldn't make head or bottom of the 3D scan. But the ultrasound pics are fantastic. If our family (extended included) is anything to go by, I'm guessing a boy!
Love It!!!! Those 3-D images a so cool yet a little creepy. I am so excited for you guys. Hope all is well, Happy New Year!!!
I hate suspense! Really cruel and unusual to make us wait:) I'm glad all is well and we'll through a vote in for boy, all rough and tough and stubborn as they come:)
I am guessing a girl! Mike is guessing a boy! One of us will be right. We hope that 2009 will be better for all of us.
Post a Comment