Adam is away from home this week. It was youth conference last Thursday to Saturday, then he was home for a day, and then off to scout camp at 4:30 last Monday morning. They were catching the 6am ferry to Catalina, hence the early start, which I hope I never have to do again! It has been a long, long time since I saw 4am....
The house feels a bit empty without him! Nicholas is loving it, he is playing uninterrupted with all of Adam's legos which he doesn't normally get to touch. Adam also has a remote control helicopter which has seen quite a bit of use this week. I hope that Nicholas is looking forward to having Adam back, but I suspect not, because all the good toys will be on lock down again!
Midway through the week I got an unexpected bonus - pictures of Adam obviously having a high old time at Camp Emerald Bay. I don't think he's missing us one tiny little bit!
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment