Yesterday I went to Costco with the little two and when I came out after shopping it was 104 degrees. It is hot, hot, hot, and I am not enjoying it at all! I don't mind hot, and I don't mind wind, but I've decided I just cannot take heat and wind together.
There is no place to get cool. Even when I get out of my deliberately not-hot shower, the towels in my unheated bathroom are hot on my skin. The air temperature is heating my towels!
We had three days of intense heat last week - and this is the thing that is ticking me off the most - and it knocked my piano out of tune! Can you believe it? It was only just tuned in March. And now it sounds like an old pub piano again and any time anyone plays so much as a scale it sets my teeth on edge. And with 12 piano pupils I am getting plenty of opportunity to hear it!
The sad part is that I am just going to have to live with it until the heat has gone. It would be throwing money away to get it tuned again at this point. It wouldn't last a week.
I want this heat to end!
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday Alex.
Post a Comment