Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Genius at work

I have often stood before a piece of abstract art and thought to myself 'what on earth were they thinking?'

Last night we wrote letters to cousin Ben on his mission, and Nicholas produced a masterpiece of abstract art. And I took the opportunity to find out what he was thinking. I asked him what each shape was and he had an answer for everything. I've no idea what a pot-pot is.

Click on the picture to see it better

I hope that Ben enjoys this masterpiece, it was a wrench to send it off to him!

2 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

He's either brilliant or crazy.

Melissa said...

When I pull things like this out now, I am amazed that the little hands that created them were once so small. You think you'll remember what they said about their art, but I don't. I'll never forget Heather's first picture. It was a stick-like figure (Heather) and a circle with a line through it. When I asked her about it, she said it was her broken heart. I'm so glad I wrote it on the back of the page. It was her first time trying to express her sadness in a more mature way. :)