Once again, by the end of the summer I was feeling as if I could do with just a couple more weeks.... I know we are all in need of better structure and routine but I am not quite ready to give up our lazy carefree days and face the onslaught of autumn activities!
Adam is in 4th grade this year and Ellie is in 3rd. Their teachers seem nice and their classrooms are right next door to each other instead of half the school apart, which I like! We are three days in, and I've already signed hundreds of pieces of paper and already run out of ideas for their lunchboxes.... onward we go into another school year!
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the structure, but miss the freedom. That sounds so contradictory, right? I love making lunches, but don't like that moment when what's been working suddenly becomes gross to them. Jenna is finally trying a turkey and cheese wrap. She'd like to try a salad, but we have to wait for the temperature to come down.
Post a Comment