Friday, January 6, 2012

Busted!

Here is just a sampling of Nicholas' activities yesterday.



First up, pulling succulents out of a plant pot and scattering plants and dirt everywhere. I have replanted these poor plants at least three times. Nicholas loves dirt and will dig in it wherever he can find it.

Next up, creating havoc in the pantry. I am not sure how he got in. But I am grateful that I only had to deal with soda cans all over the floor and not the 25lb bag of sugar that he was attempting to get into.



And finally, he rearranged my bookshelves.



On the floor. And then puked on my books.

When can he go to school?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

All is funny except the puking. Did he ruin your books? I love the smile in the pantry. He's so proud, no?

Jennifer B. said...

What a busy boy! Does he nap?

Keri and Neal said...

Fun kid!

LeBaron Family said...

So funny! I laughed and then cried when I read about the puking on your books!

Kristie K. said...

The book picture is my favorite!!!