Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas card, anyone?

Yesterday I attempted to take a picture of all the kids for our family Christmas card.

It did not go so well.

Nicholas would not, would not sit with anyone. He was quite happy to lie on the floor apart from them all, but as soon as I sat him with Adam or Ellie he was screaming and crying and throwing himself on the floor.



Kate threw out a beautiful smile on the promise of ice-cream if I managed to get the picture I wanted.



But then it quickly degenerated. She looks most put out at being told to take her finger out of her nose:




And here she is pumping her fists up and down and yelling 'I just getting a booger out! I just getting a booger out!' I think Adam actually fell over from laughing.



I am still going to attempt getting a picture where they are all actually looking at the camera and smiling, but honestly, this one is far more representative.

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are just being themselves...and that is truly beautiful, and so real! p.s. i HATE trying to get pics of my own kids. it is SO frustrating! :)

Maria said...

So funny! you should just send a collage of pictures. :)

Melissa said...

Use the one of the baby and the one with Kate's beautiful grin. There are photo cards with two spots so you're golden. :)