Monday, October 10, 2011

Food thief!

I have a food thief in my house.

Nicholas is the culprit. He will only sit in his highchair and eat if there is food in front of him. As soon as he is done, he turns around to see what else he can find. I have got used to seeing three little faces looking at me at mealtimes...



He has learned that there is usually more interesting food up on the kitchen counter. The other day I found him with half a chicken breast in his mouth, which he had lifted off Kate's plate. And on Friday, I found him eating her lunch and not his own.



The problem here is that her lunch was a peanut butter and honey sandwich, both of which are illegal substances for babies.

But probably the bigger problem is where he was eating it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! I guess he's not having issues moving on to more grown up food. Hopefully the honey was okay.

LeBaron Family said...

Is he going to be worse than Kate about the climbing?!