Tuesday, May 10, 2011
One of Kate's many skillz...
As she approaches two, Kate is developing many talents. Her greatest talent is for wanton destruction, and has been for some time. That aside, however, she has recently learned how to put her own shoes on, and last week she learned how to put socks on. The problem here is that she has not learned how to put her own socks on. No, she prefers Adam's. And on top of that, she will only wear Adam's black socks. I have found her on a number of occasions with big black socks pulled up all the way over her jeans. She truly is styling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how different she looks - her long hair!! She is too cute! Don't love the things they come up with to wear?!?!
So cute!
Love that! Heather used to get in the laundry basket and start dressing her self. One day she had Kelly's socks, his t-shirt and a pair of BVD underwear pulled up over everything. Of course, I took a picture. :D
Post a Comment